Cedar City: Recreation
Southern Utah is the recreation capital of the mountain west. Cedar City is within a short drive of world class skiing and the most notable National Parks on the Continent. This page lists Cedar City web sites with information about area recreation opportunities.
- Boy Scouts - Cedar Breaks District (www.utahscouts.org) - review
The Cedar Breaks District of the Boy Scouts serves Cedar City, New Harmony, Kanarraville, Enoch, Summit, Parowan and Paragonah.
- Southern Utah Gymnastics Academy (www.southernutahgymnasticsacademy.com) - review
Southern Utah Gymnastic Academy is a recreational gymnastic facility offering preschool gymnastics, cheerleader training and Level 5-10 competitive gymnastics.
- Color Country Cycling Club Newsletter (colorcountrycyclingclub.org)
Site has information on cycling in Cedar City and surroundings include casual rides and races.
- Spirit Wellness Club (www.spiritwellnessclub.com)
Spirit Wellness Club is a fitness club serving Cedar City with classes at 1615 North Main in Cedar City.
- Brian Head Online (www.brianhead.com)
Official Web Site of Brian Head Resort
- Mystic Hot Springs (www.mystichotsprings.com) - review
Mystic Hot Springs is near Monroe Utah (about half way between Cedar City and Provo).
- Birding in Iron County, Utah (www.utahbirds.org)
Web site includes photographs of local birds, bird sightings and information on bird watching activities.
- Gold's Gym (Profile)
Cedar City Gold's Gym is housed in an attractive 15,000 sq. ft. Art-Deco building. It was completed in December of 1999.
- Curves International (Profile)
Curves is a fitness center for women. The Cedar City Curves is located at 921 S. Main
- Meet Up (www.meetup.com)
Meet Up is a national program that helps organize local meetings. You can view a list of defined meetups for Cedar City. If there are no meet ups meeting your interest, then you can define your own meeting.
- Dixie National Forest (www.fs.fed.us)
The USDA approved official web site for the Dixie National Forest.
- Western Express Bicycle Route (www.adventurecycling.org)
The Adventure Cycling Association has information on the Western Express Bicycle Route which passes through Cedar City on its transamerican voyage.
- Great American Stampede (www.greatamericanstampede.com) - review
The Great American Stampede is a rodeo held in September at the Iron Rangers Arena.
- Cedar City Running Club (cedarcityrunningclub.wordpress.com) - review
A blog by the CCRC follows the adventures of the Cedar City Running Club.
- Dirt Fondo : Fire Road Cycling (www.dirtfondo.us)
The Dirt Fondo is a mountain bike festival in July.
- Circle Valley Anglers (circlevalleyanglers.com)
Circle Valley Anglers has shops in Cedar City and Circleville. The site has information about fly fishing in Utah.
Category Hits 11192